Manager Business Clients regio Amsterdam
We are one of the fastest growing financial services providers in the Benelux. We offer one stop acceptance for Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, VPAY, Diners, Union Pay and JCB.
We are currently looking for a:
Manager Business Clients
Purpose of the role
In general, the Manager Business Clients will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the Business Market (Card Not Present & Card present) within Europe, that will help EMS to protect current revenue and support the growth of new revenue (market share).
Key Areas of focus:
- Management of 2 teams (New business and account management), Business Clients have a maximum credit card turnover of 5 million euro;
- Meeting / exceeding revenue / profitability targets set at the beginning of the year;
- Development and implementation of the Business Strategy;
- Implementation of new products into the market;
- Very strong Campaign management;
- Increasing the market positioning of EMS.
- Managing and further developing the New business and account management team;
- Accountable for revenue / profitability targets;
- Develop, manage and report on the sales funnel;
- Learning and knowing the dynamics and trends of the market segment and translating that knowledge into an effective, profitable strategy;
- Develop and execute comprehensive segment specific sales campaigns with marketing;
- Develop a Business strategy (Long and short term);
- Lead and implement the Business strategy;
- Deliver top line budgeted Business sales and profitability;
- Execution of sales / marketing campaigns;
- Work closely build relationships with our card present / card not present partners;
- Management of both teams on all aspects;
- Development and training of the teams, including cold calling;
- Maintain commercial relationships with existing and new partners / customers;
- Work with the marketing, sales, and Business Consultancy & development teams to coordinate Benelux related product requirements, marketing efforts, and sales opportunities;
- Liaise with relevant people outside of the organization, particularly at First Data, industry bodies and network.
- Master / Bachelor education;
- Proven management skills;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with channel/segment sales and driving accelerated growth of a channel partner;
- High level of commercial skills and experience;
- Analytical and strategic skills;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferable also French.
- Strong sales background, proven sales ability including, pricing, relationship building and management, consultative selling;
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- A detail oriented self-starter mentality with a strong personal work ethic and motivation for both personal and company success;
- Creative thinking and problem solving. Strong human and interpersonal skills;
- Enjoys working in a team environment;
- No 9 – 5 mentality.
Are you qualified for and interested in this position? Please send your CV and cover letter via our application form.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Senior Accountmanager, Senior Account Manager, Salesmanager, Sales Manager, Businessmanager, Business Manager