Implementation Manager Amsterdam
European Merchant Services (EMS) in Amsterdam is looking for a:
The Implementation manager is responsible for guiding, connecting new partners / merchants to our payment platform and configuring the online and offline systems according to partners and client’s needs within the agreed service levels. The implementation manager will work closely with the Partnership and Sales departments in the pre – Implementation fase on a project basis. The person will also be responsible for improving processes and implementing new products and services with our partners.
- Coordinate the on boarding and implementation of new partners / merchants and work closely with our sales/technical organization to understand the business requirements and lead the technical implementation
- Involved in presales activities with new partners / merchants: integration advisory in sales process and manage international customer projects from an integration point of view
- Communicate with external vendors in the payment industry
- Setting integration priorities to allocate available resources
- Manage integration process by defining work procedures and managing KPI’s and SLA’s. Also responsible for reporting activities in available systems
- Identifying, advising and assist in implementing new or improved products, processes and procedures
- Work closely with internal departments to provide and coordinate service and new product initiatives to the partners/ channels. Areas include but not limited to Product Development, Risk, Operations, Legal and Sales.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Independent, result orientated, creative thinking, problem solving, hands-on and proactive mentality
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, presentation and communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with executives
- Project management and implementation skills
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly to internal management, internal departments and partners/ merchants
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in the online payment industry
- Knowledge of eCommerce, platforms and the online payment industry
- Strong commercial background, proven sales ability including pricing, relationship building and management, consultative selling
- Experience in managing projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency and excellent writing skills in English is a must
- Advanced computer literacy (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access)
Please leave your resume behind on our online Application Form.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!
European Merchant Services (EMS), based in Amsterdam is a leading provider in Europe for card payment services. The card processing services of EMS are the absolute best-in-class on a worldwide scale. Our organisation was formed in 2005 as a joint venture between First Data, a global leader in e - commerce and payment services, and International Card Services, the leading Dutch card issuer. We therefore offer both solid experience and a reliable infrastructure based on the best technology in the card payment industry.
EMS provides a one-stop domestic and cross-border processing solution for the most popular credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, international Maestro, V PAY and Visa Electron. Our 46 million transactions are processed through the award-winning platform Omnipay.