Sales Manager Goes
- Contributes to business plan and sales plan for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding of sales targets agreed with senior management.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the members of the Sales Team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all members of the Sales Team to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive's sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely reports to senior management regarding meeting sales targets.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by the members of the Sales Team.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal / External Cooperation
- Insures that all members of the Sales Team meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Sales Team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with the members of the Sales Team to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- At least 10 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience in one of the following industries: optics, 3D printing or lighting, preferably in an early-stage company.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English and preferably German
- Has experience using all modern sales tools including online lead generation, professional online networks and communities to generate sales leads and customer interaction
LUXeXceL is an innovative company, inventor of Printoptical TechnologyÂ®, a revolutionary and disruptive 3D printing process, capable to print fully smooth optical structures and lenses as prototype or in manufacturing volumes. The "one-step-CAD-to-Optic" process enables the manufacturing of smooth printed optical components directly from our printers, the process does not require post processing, which is a fundamental innovation in 3D printing!
Our customers are companies located worldwide in lighting, in automotive, in general optics and in flat glass surfaces industries. We sell both online and through our sales force and deliver from our production facility in Goes Netherlands.