BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at GROUND FLOOR
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
(half time, contract based)
GROUND FLOOR is looking for a self-starting Business Development Manager who will help us grow. You like knocking on doors and use your extensive network to generate new business. You will be reporting directly to our managing director.
- You identify and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- You set up meetings between client decision makers and GROUND FLOOR.
- You plan approaches and pitches. You work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- You are able to win over prospects and turn them into happy clients.
- You participate in pricing the service of GROUND FLOOR.
- You research and build relationships with new clients.
- You attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Desired skills and expertise:
- You thoroughly understand and believe in the value of high-level design execution and implementation.
- You know what Brand Managers need and expect from a professional studio.
- You are able to win over prospects and turn them into happy clients. So you have great social skills, especially in an international multi-cultural business environment.
- You understand the Branding & Design industry and have a good knowledge of the service of an Art Studio.
This job is on a contract basis and remuneration will be partly result driven. We expect this to take up about 20 hrs per week.
If the above sounds like you and you really have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Please leave your résumé on our application form.
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated
At GROUND FLOOR, we add value for Brand Managers by perfectly executing and implementing design and artwork. We are a professional, quality driven team. Our clients are (inter)national A-brands, mostly active in FMCG, durables and corporate business.
GROUND FLOOR is based in Amsterdam and a subsidiary of VBAT, one of the leading design agencies in the Netherlands and part of WPP.